• visit the downtown farmer’s market. don’t leave without out fresh flowers, a breakfast burrito, and a large iced coffee.
• drink with wild animals. [go to zoo brew].
go cheer on the iowa cubs. // complete!
• dine al fresco at malo.
• go to jasper winery for a summer concert series nights.
• have a picnic at saylorville lake.
• take a 20-mile bike ride.
• have our engagement photos taken.
• go to the iowa state fair. [maybe for a concert?].
5 4 [new to me] des moines restaurants. // 1 down: mullet’s.
• sample beers at a local brewery.
• spend the fourth of july out of town. with friends + fireworks.
• go tent camping. [at least 1 night. and s’mores must be involved].
• attend an art festival.
• read 3 books. preferably poolside. accepting recommendations.
what are your summer plans?
hard to believe it is already June 17th. time to take advantage of summer while we still have it.