I occasionally receive samples of new or “new to me” products in the mail from a company called influenster. essentially I test out the product + give my honest-to-goodness opinion. it’s rare I downright dislike a product I receive. but the true test, will I buy it? most of the time, no. it could be that I have a product in my life that does the exact same job + the other didn’t “wow” me enough to make the switch. or say, it doesn’t make life easier or more efficient. so the products I sample, love + go purchase (regularly) are in an exclusive club. invite only.
5 household products to put on repeat.
• filippo berio extra virgin olive oil | I cook primarily with olive oil. you will seldom find butter in our house. this is a quality olive oil that I can use daily + it won’t break the bank. win-win.
• simple facial wipes | these have become part of my nightly bedtime routine, when fully washing my face requires too much effort. (they’re also great after workouts). they provide the clean my face needs + no sink is required. take them on the go.
• degree motionsense dry spray | I never, ever considered spray deodorant. I feel like it had a stigma when I was growing up? (I could’ve made that up). regardless, my mind was changed completely when this degree dry spray arrived at my front door. it’s so much more convenient than the traditional stick. I can also put it on BEFORE getting dressed and not have to be extra careful about getting it all over my clothes. that in itself makes it more than worth it.
• nyx stick blush in pretty poppy | I’ll never use powder blush again. the ease of drawing a blush line on my cheeks + rubbing it in with my hands, as I’m walking down the stairs on the way out the door. there is something to be said for beauty products that speed up your morning routine.
• vaseline spray moisturizer | speaking of, spray-on lotion! genius! right out of the shower or before getting dressed, it takes seconds to spray + rub in. it especially comes in handy during the winter months, when your skin desperately needs the moisture but you don’t necessarily have 10 minutes to sit down + lather up each morning.
have you ever been recommended or tried a product that soon made your favorites list?